WE ARE OPEN FOR OUTDOOR AND LIMITED INDOOR SEATING!
We are also still offering beer for take out and delivery!
We are currently open for outdoor seating only. Dress appropriately for the weather and feel free to bring your own blankets! We also offer outdoor patio heaters to help keep you warm. During your visit, our team will guarantee a clean, sanitized, and safe environment for you. You can do your part too to help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 by following rules while visiting the brewery:
- If you feel sick in any kind of way, please come back another day.
- Seating is outside only, and first come first serve.
- All our outdoor furniture must remain in place as is. Table and seating are set up to be 6ft apart and keep groups limited to only 4 people per table. Unless you are with your group, please practice proper social distancing with everyone else.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the taproom placing orders or picking up beer. Our bartenders are required to wear masks, so should you!
- When ordering beer, practice social distancing by using yellow "X's" on the floor.
- Use the hand sanitizing stations, and wash you hands often!
- Most importantly, enjoy yourself and the brews!
Monday: 4pm to 10pm
Tuesday: 4pm to 10pm
Wednesday: 4pm to 10pm
Thursday: 4pm to 10pm
Friday: 4pm to 11pm
Saturday: 12pm to 11pm
Sunday: 12pm to 9pm
We are located in Germantown, Philadelphia. We are very conveniently located off of Route 1 and across the street from the Wayne Junction Train Station. We have a parking lot, but highly encourage the use of public transportation! Six different SEPTA regional trains lines go through Wayne Junction, and easy 12 minute ride to and from center city.
Wayne Junction Septa Regional Rails:
- Airport Line
- Warminster Line
- West Trenton Line
- Lansdale/Doylestown Line
- Chestnut Hill East Line
- Fox Chase Line
Attic Brewing Company
137 Berkley Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Come check out our taproom! We have an awesome back bar that dates back to the late 19th century. Philadelphia Salvage created a front bar for us with reclaimed materials salvaged from old buildings and homes in the Philadelphia region. We picked out some beautifully restored antique lights from John at J&N Antique Lighting. And we have an amazing wall full of art from local Germantown artist!
We have fourteen taps pouring our beer, guest beer, and cider! Our ales and lagers will rotate regularly always making sure there is a style for everyone! We do not have a kitchen, which means we are a "Bring Your Own Food" joint. Deke's BBQ is conveniently next door, so make sure you find their touchscreen kiosk in a taproom to order some food and bring it over to our taproom. Various food trucks are available on certain days.
We have 150 seats in our outdoor beer garden. Feel free to bring your pets to our outdoor beer garden as long as they are leashed. For entertainment we have live music, board games, quiz nights, bingo, drunk history parties, Metal Mondays, and B-Movie TV...just to name a few.
Most importantly, we set very high standards and will never serve mediocre beer, even if it costs us a batch down the drain.