Funktoberfest Saturday October 9th
All-day music and beer festival!
Event will be held in the Attic Brewing Co. beer garden and will include 8 live bands, a full line up of German beers, vendors, food trucks and lots of fun!
Tickets required for 21+, anyone under 21 must be accompanied by parent
Tickets $25 in advance, $35 at the door
AND The Funkitorium with special guest James Weldon!!!
GABF Silver Medal Unresolved Maibock
Cloud Lines Barrel Fermented Dry-Hopped Pilsner
Odessa Dreaming Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Doppelbock
Wister Woods Vienna Lager
G-Town Strutter Pilsner
Plus more great beer styles!
Stuff’d Buns – Sliders
Tabachoy Philly – Filipino Cuisine
Bae Street Treats - Popcorn & Cotton Candy
- Tickets are required for this event
- Doors open at 1pm, beer garden closes at midnight
- Live music 2-11pm
- Rain date will be Sunday October 10th
- No refunds will be issued for tickets
- No reservations, all seating is first come, first serve
- Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by parent, tickets only required for 21+
- Leashed well-behaved dogs are allowed must be accompanied by an adult
- No outside food or beverages are allowed
- Ticket holders can come and go with their wristband
- Parking is limited, public transportation is encouraged
- Outdoor bar includes beer, cocktails, wine, hard cider, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks