Outdoor Beer Gardens are the Coolest Thing in Philly This Fall!
Updated: Sep 25
Fall has arrived and with it comes beer drinking weather. The Attic Brewing Co. beer garden is now open seven days a week with plenty of seating and social distancing. Come out and grab a few beers with your family and friends. We’ve got Metal Mondays, Live Music, the Germantown Outdoor Market and more!
Our taproom was only open eight weeks before the pandemic forced us to close, but we’re doing everything we can to transform the parking lot into an awesome place to hang out.
We’ve added a fence with murals by local artists, hung some lights and added plants. Our neighbors love it and it’s definitely one of the coolest beer gardens in the city!
“Part of what’s helped me through the pandemic is having this place where I can safely socialize” says our neighbor Birdie Busch. “I love going down to the beer garden for golden hour because the sunset bounces off Wayne Mills and causes all the red brick to glow.”
Come check us out Monday-Saturday 2-10pm and Sunday 12-10pm.
We’re following all of the state and city regulations to keep our customers and staff safe.
Here’s what you need to know.
· We have 150 seats, first come first serve
· Masks must be worn unless you are seated
· Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the beer garden and taproom
· Customers enter through the garage door and order from the bar
· A meal must be purchased with all alcoholic beverages
· We have bar snacks, food trucks and Deke’s BBQ next door
· Leashed dogs are welcome
· Limited off-street and free street parking